The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET. The frame is constructed with kiln dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Chair width is slightly wider than the standard for added comfort.
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions for a structured look.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Display model as-is, on new purchases only. No splits, substitutions or price adjustments. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions and/or programs.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Margot Chair - Fabric
Includes 2 Sets of Legs: Black & Brass
Size: W38" x D35" x H34" | SEAT H18" W97cm x D89cm x H86cm | SEAT H46cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company