The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC®-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood Sofa, Lounge and Bi-Sectional.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- The Atwood is also available as a sofa or sectional.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood Series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood Sofa, Lounge and Bi-Sectional.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Atwood Chair Size: W35" x D34" x H27" | SEAT H17" W89cm x D87cm x H69cm | SEAT H43cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
- One year warranty on foam and fabric
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company