With slightly smaller proportions than the popular Jane Bi-Sectional, the Jane LOFT Bi-Sectional is well suited to city living. It has been cleverly designed so that it can be configured with the chaise on the right OR left, depending on your floorplan. If your needs change, simply move the chaise and readjust the cushions to convert the design. It features button-tufted cushions and choice of stainless steel or walnut finish perimeter base. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, button-tufted seat and back cushions.
- Base option 1: Brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners.
- Base option 2: Solid wood, walnut finish perimeter base.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- Non-marking leveller feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces (steel base only).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your screen's display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Jane Loft Bi-Sectional - Fabric Base Option: Wood or Stainless Steel Size: W82" x D65" x H30" | SEAT H17" W209cm x D165cm x H76cm | SEAT H43cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company