This sectional is part of the classic Jane Series. It has been cleverly designed so that it can be configured with the chaise on the left OR the right, depending on your floorplan. If your needs change, simply move the chaise and readjust the cushions to convert the design. It features button-tufted cushions and choice of stainless steel or walnut finish perimeter base for all fabrics. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, button-tufted seat and back cushions.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- Non-marking leveller feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces (steel base only).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your screen's display.
Display model as-is, on new purchases only. No splits, substitutions or price adjustments. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions and/or programs.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Jane Bi-Sectional - Fabric Base Option: Wood or Stainless Steel Size: W103" x D72" x H30" | SEAT H17" W262cm x D183cm x H76cm | SEAT H43cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company