The Archer Sofa’s rich, tufted-leather upholstery and brass-finished wood legs help make it a sophisticated statement piece. Its tailored design nods to mid-century archetypes, while the details and finishes make it a contemporary option for any living space. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap
- Brushed brass-capped base with a walnut stain finish
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System
- All joints have been stress tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your screen's display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Archer Sofa - Leather Size: W84" x D34" x H31" | SEAT H16.5" W213cm x D85cm x H79cm | SEAT H42cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
- One year warranty on foam and fabric - Two year warranty on leather
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company