A compact sectional with Mid-century inspired details like blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms, and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be configured on the left, the right, or as standalone seating. Made with 100% FSC®-Certified wood.
- Bench-made hardwood/engineered wood frame constructed using 100% FSC®-Certified sources.
- Top-stitched, tufted seat cushion and tight back cushion are integrated for a clean aesthetic.
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Harbord Loft Bi-Sectional - Fabric Size: W83.5" x D78" x H28" | SEAT H17" W212cm x D198cm x H71cm | SEAT H43cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company