The Mix Modular Collection lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 8 basic components (Left Arm, Right Arm, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman and Block Table) which can be combined to create an unlimited number of seating configurations. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to the changing needs of any home or workspace. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- 8 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman & Block Table.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- Woodblock legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- All joints have been stress tested
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system
- Springs are held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your screen's display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Mix Modular Wedge - Fabric Size: W38" x D38" x H28.5" | SEAT H16.5" W97cm x D97cm x H72cm | SEAT H42cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company