- Specs & Options
Last chance! This item is part of our Edmonton clearance and is marked down to move! Enjoy designer F2 furniture in your home at an amazing price. Stock is limited and all items will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis! Display Models are final sale and cannot be combined with other programs, promotions, or offers. Contact our Edmonton store at (780) 450-0897 or through our contact page for any questions or inquiries.
Juxtaposing an industrial frame with refined upholstery, the Dunlop is a contemporary accent chair that offers a stylish aesthetic with a relaxed feel. The angular, powder-coated steel frame is open on all sides, creating a lightness that suits both small and large spaces. Channeled upholstery on the seat and back adds subtle detail, while the upholstered arm pads complete a comfortable and laid-back look that is perfect for the modern home or workspace.
- Channel-tufted seat and back cushions.
- Padded armrests in matching upholstery fabric.
- Cushion fill is medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap to maintain shape.
- Back cushion is loose. Seat cushion is fastened to the chair frame.
- Seat cushion panel is constructed with FSC®-Certified wood (FSC® 092551)
- Bench-made, powder-coated 1” square and flatbar steel frame.
- Non-marking adjustable - leveler feet.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.