- Specs & Options
- More Info
Elk Chair - Fabric Size: W25" x D35" x H42" | SEAT H15" W64cm x D89cm x H107cm | SEAT H38cmWarranty: Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs. One year warranty on foam and fabric.
Dust and vacuum regularly. To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time. For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company.
The Wyatt Sling Chair marries high-design with honest, raw materials to showcase an original design that’s engineered for comfort. Suspended over an ergonomic black metal frame with contrasting solid wood arm rests, the vegetable-tanned leather sling creates a sculptural shape that is infinitely inviting. Using age-old techniques and chemical-free, eco-friendly dyes, the tanning process results in a soft leather that cradles the body. Over time, the sling will darken and develop a distinctive, natural patina that adds to this chair’s singular charm. A versatile statement-maker, Wyatt is destined to be a household or workplace classic.
- 100% vegetable tanned belt-leather sling.
- Tanned leather will gradually darken from a light tan to rich caramel over a period of 6-12 months and the rate of change will vary with exposure to sunlight.
- Tanned leather will change colour in areas that are exposed to water or oil from hands. This is normal and over time will contribute to a rich patina that makes the chair unique.
- Leather sling will soften over time with use.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tubular, powder-coated steel frame construction.
- Felt pads on feet to prevent floor damage.
- Solid wood arms are 100% FSC® Certified Ash, in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.