- Specs & Options
- More Info
Halifax Chair - Fabric
Base - Powder Coated Steel
Arms - Walnut Ply
W31" x D33" x H27" | SEAT H15" W78cm x D84cm x H69cm | SEAT H38cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
Dust and vacuum regularly. To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time.
For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company.
Blending a mid-century design approach with the ease of modern living, the Bantam Lounge Chair embodies simple sophistication with a sculptural ethos that welcomes you to sit and stay awhile. Delicate steel legs support a formed-plywood seat and back that ergonomically support the body with gentle curves for all-day comfort. Sturdy, yet lightweight, this original design is a sleek contemporary addition to any living room or office. All you have to do is lean back and appreciate the craftsmanship and versatility of this modern marvel. An instant classic, Bantam is available in Blonde Ash, Black Ash and Walnut.
- One piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges and finished with real wood veneer in Ash or Walnut.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from round, tubular steel.
- Non-marking plastic feet to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.