- Specs & Options
- More Info
Wallace Chair - Leather Size: W34" x D34.5" x H28" | SEAT H16" W86cm x D88cm x H71cm | SEAT H41cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
- One year warranty on foam and fabric - Two year warranty on leather
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company
The Wallace Chair is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms create a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channelled padding makes it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Sofa.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Piping along back and seat cushions.
- Sled-style wood base with a walnut stain finish.
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your screen display.