The Embassy Chair conveys a classic, mid-century style with tailored proportions and refined details. It features a button-tufted, tight back design with piping details throughout, and seat cushions filled with a luxurious feather blend. The frame is supported by a recessed, solid-wood base. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a sofa. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight back cushions are button tufted and constructed from medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Seat cushions are medium density polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Legs have Walnut Stain Finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Embassy Chair - Leather Size: W35" x D35" x H30" | SEAT H18" W89cm x D89cm x H76cm | SEAT H45cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
- One year warranty on foam and fabric - Two year warranty on leather
- Dust and vacuum regularly - To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight - Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time - For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company