The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid-back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder-coated steel frame. Walnut-finished paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC®-Certified wood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Halifax Chair - Fabric
Base - Powder Coated Steel
Arms - Walnut Ply
W31" x D33" x H27" | SEAT H15" W78cm x D84cm x H69cm | SEAT H38cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
Dust and vacuum regularly. To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time.
For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company.