- Specs & Options
- More Info
Halifax Chair - Fabric
Base - Powder Coated Steel
Arms - Walnut Ply
W31" x D33" x H27" | SEAT H15" W78cm x D84cm x H69cm | SEAT H38cmWarranty: - Ten year warranty on upholstery frames and springs - One year warranty on foam and fabric
Dust and vacuum regularly. To prevent fading and cracking, avoid exposing upholstered pieces to direct sunlight. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, don't rub, treat stains immediately, the spot will dissipate into the leather over time.
For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact a professional upholstery cleaning company.
The design goal for Kelso was to create a visually striking accent chair that didn’t sacrifice comfort for style. This was achieved by clever use of materials and construction, resulting in an extraordinary chair that looks as good as it feels when lounging in it. Details like a tubular steel frame and integrated wood dowel armrests give Kelso a confident, industrial‐modern aesthetic which is juxtaposed against delicate, knife‐edge seat and back cushions that offer a surprisingly comfy place to relax. Fabric with a nubuck‐like feel was chosen to further enhance the chair’s allure and give it a warm, tactile quality.
- Knife‐edge, pillowtop seat and back cushions are crafted with Dacron‐wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Velcro attachments underneath cushions for a secure connection to upholstered frame.
- Kiln‐dried FSC®‐Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551) wood frame with an elastic webbing suspension system.
- Bench‐made, powder‐coated solid steel, sled base frame with solid FSC®‐Certified ash or walnut arm detailing.
- Non‐marking leveler feet integrated into base to protect hardwood floors and can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.