- Specs & Options
- More Info
Seat: White or Black
Legs: Walnut or Natural Oak Size: W19" x D20" x H31" | Seat H17.5" W48cm x D51cm x H79cm | Seat H45cmWarranty: One year warranty on case goods and dining.
Dust and vacuum regularly.
The Signal Dining Chair is a contemporary, multi-purpose chair with sculptural simplicity and comfort, inspired by an ergonomic design approach. Understated, tone-on-tone colour palettes highlight the subtle beauty of Signal, utilitarian materials - a durable vinyl seat and backrest and slender, powder-coated steel frame - in delicate proportions, perfect for the modern dining room or home office.
- Upholstered vinyl seat and backrest are durable and easy to clean.
- Features delicate piping along the edge of the back seat.
- Bent wood back is painted with a durable, textured finish.
- Slender, powder-coated steel frame is reinforced by a cross brace support underneath the seat.
- Steel frame conceals all hardware for a clean, streamlined look.
- Black rubber caps on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Molded plywood seat, back, and legs
- Seat and back have durable vinyl upholstery with piping detail
- Water-based, clear coat finish on legs and back support
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display