- Specs & Options
Channelling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambience of 1970’s Modernism, the Solana Oval Coffee Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain. Visible joinery details—seamless wedged tenon joints in the top, finger joint detailing in the legs—add subtle interest to this refined accent piece. Part of the Solana Table Series, it is designed to nest with the Solana Triangular End Table or substitute the Solana Triangular Coffee Table.
- Crafted from solid Walnut or Ash.
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Exposed, wedged tenon joinery on a CNC-routered tabletop.
- Solid, angled legs showcase finger-joint detailing.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Nests with Solana Triangular Coffee Table and Solana End Table.
- Each Solana Table features its own distinct grain pattern and colouring. These variations make each design natural and unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.