- Specs & Options
- More Info
Seat/Back: Walnut, Natural Ash or Black
Legs: Black Powder-coated Steel Size: W18.5" x D20.5" x H30" | Seat H18" W47cm x D52cm x H76cm | Seat H46cmWarranty: One year warranty on case goods and dining.
Dust and vacuum regularly.
The Lecture series is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area. Available as Lecture Chair, Lecture Counter Stool, and Lecture Bar Stool.
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detailing.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.