The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Natural Ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Seat/Back: Walnut, Natural Ash or Black
Legs: Black Powder-coated Steel Size: W18.5" x D20.5" x H30" | Seat H18" W47cm x D52cm x H76cm | Seat H46cmWarranty: One year warranty on case goods and dining.
Dust and vacuum regularly.