- Specs & Options
- More Info
Seat/Back: Walnut, Natural Ash or Black
Legs: Black Powder-coated Steel Size: W18.5" x D20.5" x H30" | Seat H18" W47cm x D52cm x H76cm | Seat H46cmWarranty: One year warranty on case goods and dining.
Dust and vacuum regularly.
The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Natural Ash. Available as Lecture Upholstered Chair, Lecture Counter Stool, and Lecture Bar Stool.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.