- Specs & Options
- More Info
Seat/Back: Walnut, Natural Ash or Black
Legs: Black Powder-coated Steel Size: W18.5" x D20.5" x H30" | Seat H18" W47cm x D52cm x H76cm | Seat H46cmWarranty: One year warranty on case goods and dining.
Dust and vacuum regularly.
The Lecture series is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area. Available in wood as Lecture Chair, Lecture Counter Stool, and Lecture Bar Stool.
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detailing.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Pixel fabric is made from 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 34 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Pixel fabric is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.