The Lecture Bar Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar height use. The design features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Bar Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash. Also available as Lecture Chair, Lecture Upholstered Chair, and Lecture Counter Stool.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display
- Specs & Options
- More Info
Lecture Counter Stool
Seat/Back: Natural Ash, Walnut or Black
Base: Black Powder-coated Steel Size: W19" x D19.5" x H32" | Seat H24" W48cm x D50cm x H81cm | Seat H61cmWarranty: One year warranty on case goods and dining.
Dust and vacuum regularly.